Monday 15 February 2010

1st draft Poster of Nick


This draft is missing quite a few things, an image of Florinda, the tagline to the film and the billing box. Florinda was unavailiable on the day of the photoshoot for the rest of the 'cast' and has been a bit busy since then, but I am hoping to get her photos done after half term and will therefore be able to provide a second draft with her image. When I also get her image her name will be put in the white writing as well to match the other two girls.
The billing box has also not completed due to me not being able to get access to the font I needed. After half term I am also hoping that I can get this finished as well, with all the appropriate writing.
One other thing that I need to put on the poster is the tagline for the film, this probably go underneath the title of the movie, on a slant, just to make it look a bit more interesting.

No comments: