Thursday 23 April 2009

Final Contents Page with Commentary

Final Contents Page with Commentary
With the contents page I have kept the same colour theme as the cover and have use the models as well. The title of 'Contents' has been written in the same font as that of the masthead on the cover which I think works well.

Like that of my cover I have also used a variety of different fonts some of which came from DaFont.com. The 'Fresh Faces' has kept that same font that was used on the cover and I think that this works well because it keeps and continuous run of fonts from the cover to the contents. The colour of it has been kept in the orange like it has been in the other drafts but I didn't think that it needed changing because it wasn't that close to the writing on the t-shirt. 'The Kooks' has been changed into a scripted font just to make it stand out from the text underneath. All the page numbers have been made bold so that they stand out and consumers can easily see where the article are.

One of the cover stories has been mentioned at the top of the page and stands out as being a cover story as it says in a bigger font 'Front Cover'. I think that this works well because it lets consumers know that the features on the cover are quite important and interesting to read.

No comments: